Google Adsense 2

Introduction- About TechnoCruise and Me

Monday 11 February 2013

Hieeee....Everyone......

Welcome to My Blog....TechnoCruise World

I Have a Very Particular Interest of Writing Blogs.....

Which Helped me in Creating This Blog...Hoping Everyone will Support it...

My main Aim in Creating this Blog is to Spread,Share,Create and Implement New ideas..

I will update my blog as daily as possible ...Plz Help me in Promoting This Blog...and Help me in Improving...

I am a Engineering Student of Computer Science Department in JBIET,Hyderabad.





You can contact me at the following adresses:

Email:            sunny.kurma3256@gmail.com
                       sunny.kurma@yahoo.com


Facebook:     www.facebook.com/harishsunny3256


Contact:        +91-8297854416
                      +91-9700854193

               
Comment in the Blog for any doubts or complaints....

Enjoy .......

No comments:

Post a Comment